Thank you for your interest in St. Clare of Assisi Catholic School! We are pleased that you are considering St. Clare for your child’s education.
The forms that you need to apply can be found through the links below. You can verify that you have all of the needed forms through the application checklist. Please complete the forms and return them along with the application fee to the St. Clare of Assisi office.
Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 by October 1st. Students applying for grades 5-8 will be asked to take an assessment in Math and English Language Arts to assist the teachers in coming to know the child as a student.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sr. Regina Marie Connor, RSM, Principal
New Student Enrollment
- Letter to Prospective Families
- Application Checklist (lists the necessary documentation to complete your application)
- Application for Admission (must be completed to be considered for admission)
The following forms should be completed only if applicable.
- Kindergarten Parent Rating Form
- Kindergarten Teacher Rating Form
- Request for Release of Records (transferring students only)
- Teacher Recommendation (transferring students only)
- Parish Affiliation (must be completed to receive in-parish tuition rate)
- Tuition Assistance Application Instructions