St. Clare of Assisi Catholic School has the following job openings for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- K-8 music teacher
- K-6 PE teacher
If interested, please contact Sister Regina Marie Connor, RSM, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be open to growth and have enthusiasm for learning;
- Be willing to be a member of a collaborative team of teachers in a Professional Learning Community;
- Teach and support the educational goals and objectives of St. Clare of Assisi Catholic School and the mission of the Catholic Church.
Teacher candidates should:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church; and/or be willing to support the mission and values of the Catholic Church.
- Have strong organization skills, understand the behavior, emotional, and cognitive needs of elementary school students;
- Have content-area knowledge appropriate to the educational subject and/or grade level of students;
- Have knowledge of instructional practices and pedagogy;
- Have effective classroom management skills;
- Have or be willing/able to obtain a valid Colorado Teaching License with appropriate endorsements.