Here are a few beliefs that are guiding the process from the Archdiocese that inform the decision making at St. Clare of Assisi Catholic School:
- We believe that we are communities of charity and solidarity, called to seek and protect the good, safety, health, and well-being of our children, families, and teachers, especially the most vulnerable in our community (i.e. the elderly or immunocompromised).
- We believe that community and human encounter is the best way to form children and allow them to flourish.
- We believe that adults set the tone for students to be adaptable and resilient.
- We believe students succeed when they are loved, heard, protected, and challenged.
- We believe that true freedom and healing comes from knowing, serving, loving, and being loved by Jesus.
- We believe, along with various health experts, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the CDC, and the CDE, that with increased health processes, protocols, and operations in place, we can reopen our schools safely for our students, teachers, and staff.
A helpful and informational video from the Archdiocese of Denver about our return to Catholic Schools!
A detailed video from Elias Moo, the Superintendant of Catholic Schools, regarding our return to in-person education: