Dear Families and Visitors,
Welcome to the St. Clare of Assisi Catholic School website! I invite you to explore these pages to learn more about our school. Rooted in the Catholic tradition and dedicated to the development of the whole person, we strive to form our students in the Gospel values of respect, reverence and responsibility in a challenging, safe and nurturing environment.
We offer many different opportunities to form students intellectually, spiritually, morally, and physically as they grow into the persons God created them to be.
- Our dedicated faculty provides a rigorous academic curriculum at all grade levels.
- Our Catechesis of the Good Shepherd program for lower elementary provides students with the opportunity to encounter Jesus and learn about the faith through a hands-on approach in the Montessori tradition. Students continue to take religion classes during Middle School.
- School-wide Mass on Wednesdays, retreats, and the integration of the faith into all classrooms provide students with the opportunity to be formed in the faith outside of religion class.
- Physical education classes are provided for all grades.
- Several team sports are offered for students in grades 6-8.
If you are a parent considering St. Clare of Assisi for your child’s education, I invite you to contact either myself or the front office for more information or to schedule a tour.
At St. Clare’s, our goal is to provide an excellent academic education for all students while being proud to say that God is welcome here!
Sincerely in Christ Jesus,
Sr. Mary Elisha Glady, RSM