Dear Families and Visitors,
Welcome to the St. Clare of Assisi Catholic School website! I invite you to explore these pages to learn more about our school. Rooted in the Catholic tradition and dedicated to the development of the whole person, we are committed to developing in students a love for all that is true, good and beautiful. As disciples of Jesus Christ, our students discover the joy of learning and serving others in a nurturing academic environment.
We offer many different opportunities to form students spiritually, intellectually, morally, and physically as they grow into the persons God created them to be.
- Our dedicated faculty provides a rigorous academic curriculum at all grade levels with specialized teachers.
- Our Catechesis of the Good Shepherd program for lower elementary provides students with the opportunity to encounter Jesus and learn about the faith through a hands-on approach in the Montessori tradition. Students continue to take theology classes during Middle School.
- School-wide Mass on Wednesdays, retreats, and the integration of the Faith into all classrooms provide students with the opportunity to be formed in the Faith outside of religion class.
- Physical education, art, music, and Spanish classes are provided for all grades.
- Several team sports are offered for students in grades 6-8.
- Families are encouraged to participate in their children’s school experience.
If you are a parent considering St. Clare of Assisi for your child’s education, I invite you to contact either myself or the front office for more information.
At St. Clare, our goal is to provide an excellent academic education for all students while being proud to say that God is at the heart of all we do!
Sincerely in Christ Jesus,
Sister Regina Marie Connor, RSM