St. Clare has been blessed to have five Sisters from the Religious Sisters of Mercy of Alma, Michigan, serve at our school:
- Sister Regina Marie Connor, RSM, Principal
- Sister Marie Faustina Wolniakowski, 2nd Grade
- Sister Mary Mia Menke, RSM, Middle School Math & Theology
- Sister Mary Noel Pereira, RSM, 5th – 8th Grade History & 5th Grade English
- Sister Sophia Forget, 5th – 8th Grade Science & Math
The Religious Sisters of Mercy is a Religious Institute of Pontifical Right dedicated to the Spiritual and Corporal works of Mercy. Established in 1973 in response to the renewal called for in the Second Vatican Council, the Institute recognizes Venerable Catherine McAuley as its original foundress.
The goal of the Institute is the praise and worship of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for the boundless mercy which has been revealed through the works of creation, redemption, and sanctification. The Sisters profess the vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience, as well as a fourth vow of service and serve primarily in education and health care. To learn more about their community, visit: http://www.rsmofalma.org